Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Boyfriend Loves Sex..A Lot!!


Metis,

He does! My bf loves sex so much that he wants to do it every day! I cannot keep up. He even suggested outdoor sex once and I'm like, 'are you crazy?' I'm so afraid that if I don't submit to his sexual needs, he'll leave me. I love him. Help..
~Good Christian Girl

Hi GCG,

Firstly, are there really any good christian girls out there? I'm kidding. If you don't want him coz you can't keep up, I'll take him anytime sweetie. But that's just wishful thinking. Look, don't worry bout him running away coz you cannot cope. He'll probably just 'help himself' when you are not in the mood or not around. Guys do that. Tell him girl! Tell him that you are not a vessel waiting to be filled up all the time. Tell him you'll get blisters! (he'd probably believe it..hehehe). Communicate. Tell him your preferences, what turns you on, how frequent you prefer to have sex. The secret is quality and not quantity. Tell him that if he skips a day, imagine how good it'll feel the next day.. ooohh..it's getting hot in here.. Good luck! Ciao Sweetie!

No comments: