Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Think My Boyfriend is Having An Affair


Hi Metis,
I think my bf is having an affair. Lately he seemed distant. Whenever I asked him to go out for a movie or shopping, he seemed distant and uninterested. Just the other day, there was this shoe sale at one of this popular new shopping mall. I asked him to come as it was a weekend but he said that he has something on. And he is always texting on his handphone which really bugs me. I really wanted to scream at him and ask him what was going on. What should I do?
~ Queen Bee

Hi Queen Bee,
Firstly, men don't like going out shopping with their gf namely on shoes! It bores them to hell.
No wonder he's avoiding you. Don't you send sms or text messages to your gal friends? Boys do that too you know. Look sweetie, hold on the screaming and go and get yourself a massage or a manicure. Once you are relaxed, go and talk to him. Give him space. Don't be to clingy when you do. Guys have this 'let's talk' gene, but it's somewhat damaged. Go easy on him. Remember, keep the yelling off bay. Leave it to the the cheerleaders.. Ciao bella!

No comments: