Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Am I Gay


Hi Metis..Goddess of Wisdom..

I work in a telemarketing company. There's this guy name say, Ronaldo. I have broken up with my girlfirend over 4 months now and me and Ron started to get quite close. We started talking about our past relationships etc. We hang out a lot with our friends. One night though, I had a dream about him and me having sex. It felt good,..in the dream of course. The next day, I felt different, looking at him. I am beginning to see him differently now. One weekend I had to go to KL and i suddenly missed him. Am I turning gay?

~Confused Romeo

Romeo, Romeo,..

Did you two actually had physical sex? If you haven't then it's so normal. Normal for men to have feelings for each other. It could be brotherly love. But heck! It was only a dream. So don't let it play around in your mind. Enjoy each others company. Oh, and don't try to tell him of your feelings or the dream you had. Remember, he and you are straight. You confide in him would freak him out and ..wooshh.. you lose a friend. You don't want that right? You're not gay! But,..unless, both of you got drunk and end up in bed,..that's another story. Do let me know. I just love drama. Ciao!

No comments: