Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm Lonely.. It's killing me

Metis,

I have loads of friends. I have a great career. But why do I feel so lonely? How do I get rid of this feeling?
~Lonely Girl

Dear Lonely Girl,

You are dwelling on the idea so much and you are too obsessed by it. Look girl, get a life..in a nice sensible way.. If you are lonely because you are single then start searching. Its 2008. Girls can and allowed to look for guys. Dress up differently than you used too. No sequins, bling-bling dresses (leave that to Beyonce).. something more sexy. It helps. Ok if you don't have a Nicoel kidman body, a nice black dress helps. Let go your inhibitions a bit. Your friends are probably too familiar with your character. Well, we all know that we all have our little secret characters. let it out girl! You'll never know the guy of your dreams is just in front of your nose. Good luck & Ciao!

No comments: